Starting and maintaining a blog is not as difficult as many entrepreneurs think. With the right information and service provider, you can have a blog up and running within half an hour. A blog doesn’t have to cost you much, you only need to know how to identify the right web hosting company.
How to Start and Maintain a Blog When on a Tight Budget is a practical guide that shows you what you need to have in place before opening a blog.
Many Christian entrepreneurs consider starting a blog after sensing God calling them to do so. For some, it is the next step after knowing their God-given purpose. If you find yourself in need of a blog and with limited cash flow, there are affordable options for you. You can have a free blog or a self-hosted one with an all-in-one hosting package.
In this guide, you will learn:
- 7 Things you must have ready to save you time when opening a blog
- What you need to know about opening a self-hosted blog
- 12 Things you need to open a blog
- How to maintain your blog
Some of the questions this guide answers are:
- How frequently should you write on your blog?
- Does your blog need a rhythm?
- Can you be an anonymous blogger?
- What should you look for in a self-hosted blog package?
After reading this guide, you should be able to open a blog and start posting your content. If you want to know how to create a blog post, check out the Blog Post Checklist (Blog Startup Series #2).
If you would like to know what you need to write and publish a blog post, check out Blog Post Checklist (#2).